Skip to main content
I have been unusually stressed of late . . .

I think it has something to do with the LA experience AND the whole undergrad business being practically over. Yay for the end of school, but then comes the ever popular question of what in the world am I doing next? For those of you wondering, no freakin' clue. If you feel like being helpful, you could pray about it, that'd be awesome. Maybe in the next few days God will hit me over the head with something because if he's been trying to show me where to go next, I'm not seeing it right now. Other than that trouble, there is the saying goodbye, which I think I've already covered, see the previous entry. That is weighing heavily on me as well. On a happier note, going home will mean seeing people I have not seen in a long time, which will be good. And going back for graduation will mean seeing friends whom I miss and haven't seen since December, and Steve whom I haven't seen since October. So that's a definite plus.

Anyway, tonight was good. Just chilled at Jared's place for awhile which was pretty cool. Our final producing project will be edited by tomorrow evening, so I'm excited to see that. We may or may not have broken the law or something for that one. Fire on the beach? I don't know what you're talking about . . . A good time was had by all. Speaking of a good time, tomorrow I am cooking the mother load of Indian food, so I ought to get to bed because I need to get up early and find a grocery store that actually has dal and chickpea flour, without going to Glendale. Stupid Raffi's Market and that public health violation. And stupid LA for not having a plethora of Indian grocery stores, what's the deal with that?? It's sad to me that Omaha is a more diverse city than LA. I mean, I know Omaha is the coolest place on earth- this is one of the rare times that you will find I am not being sarcastic- but honestly, shouldn't I be able to find in LA the crap I can find five minutes from my house in Omaha?? Of course, in all fairness, the closest Indian grocery store used to be like 12 minutes from my house, but still. I can't even get an Indian grocery store here within 20 minutes. Gibby, what up? (If you don't catch that reference, I'm sorry. Try watching more late night television.) And now I'm going to bed. :)

Comments