Skip to main content
I need to get a billboard

Right now the billboard would say, "Answers to all your questions are coming." Later the billboard would hopefully say, "Azina has graduated college and is working at ________. She has a really cool job." Note: the blank in the future billboard update indicates that slacking is not the result of the update not occurring. There simply is no information to provide, thus making any sort of an update a gross waste of time. As soon as I have information to fill in the blank, I will gladly let you know. (I am appreciative that people are interested enough in my life to ask me what my plans are, but it gets frustrating having to answer that question 12 times a day when I do not have an answer. It's bad enough trying to answer for my own peace of mind, let alone everyone else's curiosity.)

Comments