Skip to main content
Indian food extravaganza

The shindig went off quite well. Michael Smith showed up, which was an unexpected surprise. For those of you who don't know, Michael Smith is one of our professors. He is cool, but his personality is kind of blah at first, so it takes a little work. I did not think he was going to be here tonight. Now that I think of it he is somewhat like me, more of an observer often than a participant. I often enjoy just listening to conversations and not taking part in them until I feel it is absolutely necessary for me to say something. I wonder if people find me difficult to get to know. I have been told I am mysterious, but I kinda like that, so maybe it is okay. Shauna came over at 2 to help. She was a big help. Jared rolled pooris for me which was cool. I started cooking at 1, dinner was around 8. It was a long day, but a good one. After a good deal of bad stress in the past few days, today was uber good stress, so that makes the world better. Now I should go to bed.

Comments