Skip to main content
thus begins the bittersweet . . .

So it is officially my last day of working for free. (Hazaa!) But of course that means the saying goodbye part looms ever closer. (the un-Hazaa!) The emotional arc has come full swing, and I am over the brief period of hating LA, except for the wretched drivers, and having to look up parking options whenver going anywhere because it is not sufficient to just have directions to places, and the craptastic air that makes me NEED clarinex, and the horrible feeling that if I go anywhere alone especially at night I will not come back alive . . . Yes, I am being overly dramatic for emphasis, although honestly I do not go anywhere by myself at night, which could pose a problem should I move here by myself. Anyway, this has actually been a most excellent semester, especially because of three very cool people. Shauna whom Jared used to refer to as my other half. She is the coolest and I consider her a kindred spirit. She has become a dear friend. Then there is of course Jared who has had a big part in making this semester what it has been. It is because of him that I got my really great internship at Greystone and because of him that I have not died from my brakes going out because he so kindly fixed them for me. And there's Nate who is one of the most level-headed people I know and has helped me from going crazy by having some really cool conversations. And he's fun to listen to when he is venting. Becoming friends with these kids this semester has been awesome. I will miss them all dearly. But for now work is almost done & tonight it's time to have fun!

Comments