Skip to main content
I saw a baby squirrel last week

When I was in LA the only small furry animals I saw were really good friends with the pavement. Anyway, on a less splattered note, I talked to Garret tonight, which is a very happy thing. He's the only one I didn't have a proper goodbye with in LA & didn't have any way of contacting until I remembered that he had signed on instant messenger one time on my computer, so I added his screenname this week & just had to wait to cross paths with him. It made my night very happy. Though, my night was already going quite well as I got to hang out with my youngest brother. A good time was had by all. Now as it is midnight I am going to go watch the movie we rented for free, thanks to Honey Nut Cheerios, and then I will go to bed. The goal this weekend is to make job progress, see Troy, and catch up with Dan, which means going to Buffalo Wild Wings! Wahoo!!

Comments