Skip to main content
it could in fact not be any harder

Note to self: listening to "Could It Be Any Harder" by The Calling the week you're saying goodbye to some of the coolest people in the world is not a great plan.

Could it be any harder
To watch you go
To face what's true

I know in my heart I will see these people again, but I am sad not to be seeing them everyday right now, especially when I think about Jared's speech at the final banquet. It was awesome and just thinking about being so far away from these amazing people right now is very sad. And until now I haven't had a chance to really process it as I was busy packing and moving home, though, I hope to be back in LA quite soon. I miss it, which is odd because I fully believe Omaha to be the greatest city in the whole of the world and I don't want to be here right now. It's great seeing people again, but this is not where my heart is right now, and that's a first in my life. Anyway, that's where I am right now.

Comments