Skip to main content
select level of education completed

It's interesting to now be able to check the Bachelor's degree box as opposed to putting Some College Completed. I just thought of that because I was filling out my registration for monster.com. I guess that makes the whole job search thing real now. It's odd, but a happy thing. There were actually some helpful listings there, so I will spend the weekend sending out resumes. I spent two hours last night trying to get a crying one year old to go back to sleep. For a brief period it made me almost rethink wanting to have children someday, though now I realize babysitting in some regards is more difficult than parenting. I know, babysitters get paid and get to go home at the end of the night or next day as it were in this case. True, but when a child is screaming in the middle of the night, she doesn't want the babysitter, she wants mom or dad. When you're mom or dad you can walk into the child's bedroom and at least momentarily she is calmed by the sight of you. No matter how much a one year old likes you during the day, she does not want to see you walk into her room in the middle of the night. Yes, I'm using the feminine pronoun in the case simply because I was dealing with a girl last night. Generally I use the masculine pronoun because I think it's silly to quibble over something so simple. Well that seems to be the extent of the rambling for this evening, though of course I could go on, I will spare you. Only one more thing to point out after having seen Al Franken on Jeopardy today. I never liked the man to begin with & his appearance on Jeopardy today demonstrated just how much of a tool he is.

Comments