Skip to main content
los angeles is burning

It in fact is, I do not merely say that because it is from a cool song. In other news, I met this guy last night who has been working in film for 15 years now. He sat and divulged to me his words of wisdom and personal experiences in the industry. It was quite a good night. We also had some good Mexican food, so you can't beat that. Anyway, not too much else to tell right now, still jobless and homeless, but let's hope that changes in the near future. By Saturday I should know if I'm at least homeful, I know that sounds retarded, but what else would the opposite of homeless be? Anyway, by Saturday I will know if I get the place I looked at last weekend or if I'll be starting all over, which is a fun time for everyone. Let's hope the job thing pans out soon because I'm bored out of my mind and because if I don't get a job I will find a hard time paying for the house if I do get it . . .

Comments