Skip to main content
So I got the new Ikea catalog on Sunday, which is quite fun but also dangerous.  I spent a good deal of time last night sketching out what I think I want to do in my room.  I am happy with the results save for the fact that I need a budget of about $1000 to accomplish everything.  On the plus side that does include the $250 chair that I want and a bookshelf and even television, which are of course items that I can live without for quite some time.  Even so, it looks like the room will be a work in progress for quite some time.  Of course, said sketch is done largely without dimensions, as I know how large the furniture is, but only have a vague idea of how much wall/floor space I am working with.  Regardless, it is quite fun to plan and design things.  If any of you would like to create art for me to put on my walls I would much appreciate it, seriously email me and I'll tell you where to send it.  I'll even pay shipping if you want.  Anyway, my lovely computer has just warned me that my battery is about to die, so I guess it's time to run.  Have a happy week & pray that I get a job, so I can at least buy a bed for my room.  :)

Comments