Skip to main content
So I just wrote this whole long thing about how some Times reviewer didn't like "The Village" and then I went on to lambaste Kerry & then all my text just disappeared. I have no idea what happened and I can't get it back, so now for the condensed version.

Congratulations to the Times reviewer for living in a country where you can express your own opinions even if you're wrong. Seriously, though I doubt very many people will agree with him. Shyamalan has only continued to step up his game & he is a brilliantly meticulous filmmaker. I think the suggestion that he has "overreached" is going to be a marginal opinion. I have not seen the film yet, but once I do I will let you know what I think.

Also, about living in this country, I had to comment on Kerry's speech. The one wherein he made a mass of backhanded remarks against Bush right before addressing Bush and asking that they run amicable campaigns, and then on to more backhanded remarks. He is such a tool. I can't remember what else I wanted to say, so I'll just leave it at that.

Comments