Skip to main content
Steve wins the favorite person award today because talking to him last night for the first time in awhile helped ease my mind. It's always good to get advice from him.

So it's fun when you find yourself working for a day. Though it is somewhat less fun when your 8 hour day starts around 2. Thus I am currently still in the office (I'm on break). But in a mere 45 minutes I will be leaving and go get dinner.

If you are lucky enough to be in a city that is showing "Garden State" this weekend, go see it, you won't be disappointed & if you are then you probably just aren't cool. ;) I haven't seen it yet but Zach Braff is the coolest so I have no doubts. If you aren't in a city that has it this weekend, it will come to you soon, but in the meantime you should see "The Village" because Shyamalan is also the coolest. And if you happen to be in a city that has both, well you should of course see both. I plan on it & I don't have a job, so don't be giving me no I don't have any money excuse. Anyway, I should get back to work. Happy hump day to everyone & don't take it like that.




Comments