Skip to main content
Well, I haven't blogged in over a fortnight

I was gonna say that just to be a dork, but then I realized it was true. Speaking of being a dork, does it make me a dork that Jeopardy is the only show I make sure I see these days? Okay, I'm sure it does, but have you watched it lately? This guy Ken has been on there for 22 days. He's such a tool & a part of me hates him, but at the same time it is just so amazing. I think I will actually be a little sad on the day that he loses, unless he's won over 2 million dollars in which case I will be happy to see him go. And it leaves me wondering, how would I do on Jeopardy if I had the guts to put myself out there like that. Seeing as I have no money, it's becoming more and more tempting, and I have no job that I would have to ask time off of work, and if I were to make it on the show I'm guaranteed $1000 even if I'm the biggest loser they've ever seen, so the prospect is becoming more appealing . . .

Comments