Skip to main content
I'm happy to hear that more people are enjoying the love that is Garden State. And by more people I mean my brother. And to top it off he got to see it at the Dundee Theater, which is the coolest theater in Omaha. Guys, if you're ever in Omaha & are taking a girl on a date, Dundee would be an excellent choice, trust me on this one. Anyway, I hope more of you get a chance to see the movie again. You won't regret it. In fact you'll probably curse me for it because you will then feel an inexorable desire to see the movie multiple times, which can become expensive, but is more than worth it. I haven't heard of anyone who didn't like it. There was this one review that the lead in was not terribly friendly, but really I think the article was just some sort of virus masquerading as a review as everytime I tried to click on the link it made my computer freeze up & really after three times of that I'm content to believe that no one has disliked this movie. Of course now you're gonna go see it & decide not to like it just to be original, which is your choice, but you'll only be hurting yourself by preventing yourself from enjoying one of the best movies you will ever see. I'm serious.

Today's favorite person award goes to Nick whom I hadn't talked to in forever before last night. Nick is great & one of my oldest friends now that I think of it. He is 1 of 2 people that I was friends with in high school and am still good friends with.

That's all for today. Currently I am anxiously awaiting a phone call that will either bring much joy or sorrow to my life.

Currently listening to Foolish Things:
"If I could talk to you would you listen
If I could hear you would you talk to me
Sometimes I feel like I’m all alone
Sometimes I feel I’m at your throne

But I know you are there
So I have no doubts, I have no fear

And I want to fly away
I want to see you in a new way

I don’t always understand
And I don’t always see your master plan
If these walls could talk, would they show how strong’s my walk
If these walls could sing, would they make heaven ring"

Comments