Skip to main content

my favorite things

favorite show: right now I must admit that the show I am most enjoying is Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, it never fails to make me smile, which I need these days

favorite movie: Garden State, you should have known that was coming, this is not necessarily of all time, but at this point in my life there is no better film

favorite song: Let Go by Frou Frou, I seriously burned a CD with only this song on it & listen to it on repeat in my car, it's quite a good driving song, very calming which is important in the death trap otherwise known as LA traffic

favorite color: blue

favorite scent: freesia with oceans by Pier 1 as a close second

favorite thing to cook: anything that involves cooking for other people, most especially that includes Indian food, enchiladas, lasagne, or any other delightful spread that more than likely has chicken as the main dish

favorite feeling: usually a hug from a good friend is a good feeling, but right now that feeling after hanging up from a good conversation with a good friend, it's kind of like a long distance hug

favorite drink: diet coke with lemon

favorite sound: right now I would have to say thunder simply because I miss it so

least favorite sound: a tie between hair dryers, which I loathe & the din of a crowded cafeteria, the noise of infinite conversations merging into one indiscriminate clamor makes me crazy

favorite OCD thing to do: organize my closet by color, it's really pretty that way, if you come visit me I'll let you and/or make you see it :)

favorite person to pretend to hate: Garret of course, I don't pretend to hate anyone else

favorite movie I've worked on: this is a tough one, but "working" on Eyebrows sophomore year was quite fun. We were shooting at the coffeehouse in Orange City & there wasn't much to do, so Steve, Drew & I ended up busting out some Go Fish in the basement of the coffeehouse, it was a good time. Of course, flushing the fish & setting the monkey on fire on the beach were also delightful experiences. Okay, all my film experiences have been great because there's always been at least one great friend there working with/for me.

favorite memory with someone I no longer speak to: one night another Steve, not the one I usually refer to, & I went to the coffeehouse after his night class, it was October and quite cold outside, but he wanted to sit outside. So we grabbed some blankets & walked there & once we got there we ordered hot drinks & sat outside for awhile. It was a nice time.

Well, that's pretty much all I've got right now. This has been fun for me, I hope it's been fun for you as well.

favorite phrase to end blog with: Watch for flying monkeys.

Comments