Skip to main content
"Show me the way, to find myself a better day
'Cause I’m barely holding on
I need You here to wash away these doubts and fears
Hold my hand tight ‘till the dawn"

One of the many reasons Foolish Things is such a great band. I love those guys.

I am SO nervous about tomorrow. Quite early in the morning I will be heading out to Kinko's to fax my resume off to the best job possibility I've had since I've been here. It's quite scary getting one's hopes up, especially since this would be a really good job.

In other news, yesterday I bought a dresser for $10. And it was the perfect size for the amount of things I needed to put in it and to fit inside my closet. So now, my closet is starting to take shape, which is happy. Now I just need about 80 more hangars and some baskets or plastic storage containers and all will be happily organized. Do you think it's weird that I arrange my closet by color? It's probably weird, but I find it aesthetically pleasing & that makes it fun deciding what to wear for the day. It also more greatly facilitates dressing based on mood. You might think that's weird too. And you are welcome to think as much, but dressing in a color one feels good in can augment a good day or counteract a bad day. Just like dressing up can, color is important too. When you like how you look you feel better. Anyway, that's about all I've got.

Comments