Skip to main content
So one of the reasons I can't wait to get a job, other than to pay that pesky rent of course, is so that I can cook again. Why might you need a job to do that? You might ask. And I might say, that is because I cannot afford to buy worthwhile groceries on no money. Right now I am doing my best to live off ramen & pbj. I realize for some that is cooking, but to someone who started learning at a young age as I knew I would want to be able to cook for my family someday, ramen & pbj definitely doesn't constitute cooking. I think one of the best days I had last semester was Easter. It all turned out to be a great day, but the highlight of it for me was cooking lunch for 7 people. That was the most fun. I love serving people and making them happy. It was also nice first semester when I would cook for Tom & his roommates. We had enchilada night & lasagne night. Those were good times. Cooking tends to bring people together in a way that nothing else I can think of does. And that's pretty cool, and that's also why I miss is so dearly. Anyway, I need to conserve my free internet minutes, so I will leave you now.

Comments