Skip to main content
So today was a day of realizations, so that was painful & I will only leave you with this:
There was this great event at the Getty today that I really wanted to go to. I wrote myself a reminder & stuck it in my LOTR 365 day calendar. Sounds like a good plan, but for whatever reason this week I decided not to utilize said calendar, which means in my room it's still technically Wednesday AND it means that I didn't see the reminder that I so cleverly left for myself and thus I didn't remember the event until about 8 pm this evening at which time I became very upset about all the events leading up to my missing of the event. Which of course were all my fault. Whatever.

Anyone want to give me $17 so I can by a Secret Society of Unemployed People tshirt from oddtodd.com? Anyone? Do you find it ironic that I can't justify buying the tshirt when I have no source of income, but when I have a source of income it will mean I am no longer unemployed at which point it would be pointless for me to buy and/or wear said tshirt? Nvm, I'll just save the $17 for the Garden State soundtrack or something equally lovely. I hear Dallas is coming out on dvd. Yee haw! Regardless all money can be sent to . . . I'm kidding, I won't refuse any donations, but I am only kidding. So in no way should you feel pressured. Unless your name is Garret & in that case you can send me some money along with that Guster cd. ;) Kidding again. I do want the Guster cd, but I know you are still in the midst of paying your $100,000 for a worthless, I mean important piece of paper that will no doubt further your career as a guy who can't type but gets paid a lot of money to program? Is that it? I forget. Um yeah. Wait isn't English major & computer programmer guy on different ends of the spectrum? And what is this spectrum that people often refer to? It's just a "clever" way of saying, hey those two things are really different. Or similar I guess if you were to remark that two things were on the same end of the spectrum. Anyway, what was meant to be a brief post has now taken on a life of its own & I plan on actually leaving the house tomorrow, so I need to go to bed.

Comments