Skip to main content
Today's favorite person award goes to RV. I hadn't talked to her in awhile & she called me back last night and we had quite an excellent conversation. For those of you who don't know, RV is my roommate from Northwestern, the coolest roommate in the history of the world. We used to have these scary movie marathons and turn out all the lights. It was fun and creepy. One night we watched "Silence of the Lambs," that movie is demented. We of course had to lock the door so as to make ourselves feel better and of course to keep Hannibal Lecter out. Anyhow, our other two roommates came back & were mad that we had locked the door. Whatever, that's just 'cause they're not cool.

In other news I bought bedding yesterday which was quite fun. Linen's & Things still sells the pillows that I like, so that's a happy discovery.

My little brother turns 17 a week from today. That's an odd thought.

I was thinking last night as I was re-reading old blog entries, it's too bad I can't find someone to pay me to be sarcastic. I think that would be an ideal job. Any takers? Maybe I should start my own smartass newspaper. It would be kind of like The Onion save for the fact that all of our stories would be true. We would tell what's really going on, but we would include our sarcastic comments right along with it. It would be fun and we would have high circulation especially among those who are sick of the stupid mainstream, and by that I mean liberal, media. Take for instance Tom Brokaw who extolled Kerry's acceptance speech for being free of jabs at Bush. Perhaps Mr. Brokaw fell asleep because I'm pretty sure everything Kerry said was a jab at Bush. Perhaps no one taught Brokaw about backhanded remarks and reading between the lines. You'd think a man in his position would know about those things . . .

Comments