Skip to main content
Today's favorite person award goes to Dan. Other people do merit this award today, but today Dan made me feel like his friend again & that is such a good feeling. Granted all those people who always make me feel like their friend deserve uber favorite people awards, but there's nothing like getting something back that you feel you had lost. This is not to suggest that any of you should take any steps to be less friendly to me and then some time later make some gesture as to get back what had been lost. If I find any of you are intenionally causing me pain I will have to kill you. Ha ha, or maybe not, I wouldn't test me right now.

What movie will you be attending this weekend? Well, you have 3 lovely choices: Garden State which you must see, it will be good for your life, The Village just because I love it, and/or Hero which is the best martial arts film you will ever see AND one of the more well photographed movies you will ever see as well. Hero is to king as Crouching Tiger is to toilet king craps on. Ahh! Channeling the SATs, oh crap! Sorry, I just really hated CT.

Have fun & watch for flying monkeys with lame advice. (I'm a jerk, I know.)

Comments