Skip to main content
Zach Braff makes my day better. Go here to read his blog from the GS site:
http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/index.html.

Don't read the comments, though, as they may contain spoilers. And since none of you have seen the movie, it would be terrible to have it spoiled for you.

If you don't feel like reading the site I suggest you go to the doctor because there must be something wrong with you. It's quite an amusing site, but here is the part that made me feel a little better. (See previous post to see why I am not feeling too great right now.)

"Sleep well all you people who say nice things and make me feel like I've actually done something meaningful and make me happy to have taken the risk even though I waited on tables and people were mean to me and I had to sometimes do awful things when I worked as a PA on music videos like mop up vomit."

Don't forget to watch "Scrubs" this fall. You won't regret it & it's not like FRIENDS is on anymore, so what else have you got to watch? Oh yeah, watch "Arrested Development" too. Those are the two funniest and most well-written shows you will see on television this fall. And if "Arrested Development" gets cancelled for low ratings, I blame all of you.

Comments