Skip to main content

big fluffy white clouds!

Don't judge me for being excited about that, we don't get them too often here in LA. Usually the only fluffy looking thing in the sky is billowing plumes of smoke, which are less exciting as it means people are risking their lives to help stupid people who built their crap in the fire plain.

Anyway, I realized I hadn't blogged in 2 1/2 days, which of course means that I haven't given away any FPAs nor talked about Garden State in as long. All tragic things of course. Pretty much everyone I know deserves an FPA right now, so if you're a cool person and I like you then consider yourself awarded this week. :)

Job thing still up in the air, but I have been doing some part-time/temp/potential permanent job stuff which means getting paid, so yay for that one. Hopefully having another interview next week, though, so we'll see what happens. It's funny how you can go from nothing to practically having offers out the wazoo. Okay maybe not to that extent really, but things are starting to happen & you can't shake a stick at that.

That's pretty much it. Stay tuned to Jeopardy, rumor has it that Ken only has like 30 more episodes before he loses. ;) It will be a strange day when that happens. I wonder how they found someone smarter. Maybe they set him up, like put his buzzer on a time delay or something . . . those jerks.

Comments

Unknown said…
happy Friday Aziner! :)