Skip to main content

correction

As Garret, aka "heart," pointed out to me, there are in fact like 38 Land Before Time movies. Each one a more shameful and shoddy effort to earn a few more dollars, though I would wager that even though each of them probably only costs 29 cents to make (less than a stamp!) and sells at Best Buy for around $10, they are more than likely still losing money on this thing. Seriously, no child I know is begging his parents for LBT 38: Sharp Tooth vs. Mothra. Anyway, I just wanted to point out that in my last post I was only referring to the first Land Before Time, the only one that deserves to be called LBT, much in the same way that the first Matrix is the only one that deserves to be called the Matrix. I am still trying to block those wannabe sequels from my memory. Anyway, I must admit to having seen at least through part 4 of the LBT series, it's become a blur of crap & bad tunes, though the 2nd part isn't quite as horrendous as say Reloaded. It's kind of like the LBT Great Valley musical adventure. Oh wait, that is a bad thing, right? Yeah, um let me just leave you with a quote from Aqua Teen Hunger Force from this evening & we can forget all this bad sequel nonsense. Seriously people, if you get it right the first time & are only lying about having already written it as a trilogy, leave it alone. No. Leave it alone.

"It's either you should definitely not play with matches or you definitely should."
"It's definitely one of those."
"Which one do you think it is, Carl?"
-Meatwad & Carl

Comments