Skip to main content
John Kerry, next president or giant douche?

Okay, let's not be mistaken, whether or not he wins the election, he will still be a giant douche. Is that really who you want running your country? Sure he might be able to bring the French back, but does anyone really give a crap about that? How are they gonna help us? Last time I checked, we were the ones who had to bail their derriers out. Remember a little thing called WWII? I think the last thing we need is more namby pambies mucking things up. And to top it off, check out this site: http://www.footballfansfortruth.us/. Do we really want a president who can't throw a football better than me?? I mean come on. Sure, I'm actually decent at the football throwing, but still. I'm kidding about that, obviously sports not too important to being a president. But that still doesn't help us with all the other flaws. And can we talk about this whole Rock the Vote campaign? It's very clever, really. The giant liberal media working their rears off to get out the vote. Let's translate what they're really saying, "We're still whining about 2000, and we're gonna do everything we can to get things back to the 'right' way and make sure the candidate we like is elected by convincing you that we care about your opinion. All we really want is for you to vote for Kerry. If it was legal, we'd buy your vote off of you, but since it's not we'll just try to get people who have the same political agenda as us whom you admire to tell you it's cool to vote & if you don't you're a loser. You don't want to be a loser do you?" I give them props for good rhetoric. Anyway, enough of all the political crappity crap crap. November should be interesting. Let's just hope the dumb media doesn't call the election prematurely again, jerks.

In other news, Garden State comes out on dvd on 12-28. Zach Braff is trying to get it moved up, likely so it will be out for Christmas, but hey even if it's not, late Christmas presents are not a bad thing & if your friends receive such a great present from you they will forgive you for being late. I'm not talking about myself. I mean, I would forgive you, but I'll be first in line to get my copy, so you can think of other Christmas presents for me. ;) And speaking of Zach Braff, "I smurfed it!" Good stuff from Scrubs last night, can't wait til that show comes out on dvd . . .

Comments