Skip to main content

officially California

At least in 2-4 weeks when they will be sending me my driver's license. That's right, I will be official in no time. It's kinda cool. My mom said it's just one more sign that this is permanent. I told her it was permanent anyway.

Here's today's favorite quote from Raj, p.s. thanks for making me an "F-ing.A.P. or FPA or Evironmental Protection Agent or whatever I was that day." I wasn't planning on making a Raj quote section, but if I keep talking to him so frequently, there is bound to be funny quotes to share all of the time. For those of you who were not around for the beginning of the FPAs, it actually stands for F-ing Pigeon Assailant. I try to give out an FPA on almost a daily basis to the person who most deftly f's up and/or most creatively assails a pigeon on any particular day. And while we're talking about pigeons, I should really award Tyler from like 6 years ago for chasing and trying to kick all of the pigeons in Venice. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Today's other FPA goes to Phil. This would be the favorite person award of the day, not to be confused with that pigeon thing of course. It is tragic that they are the same acronym. Regardless, Phil is awarded today for writing me such a fantastic and long email. The more I talk to him and by that I mean exchange thoughts and ideas with him over email, the more I realize that we have pretty similar life philosophies. That's pretty cool. It's nice when you have friends who approach life similarly to how you do because then you can really get each other. It's cool. For those of you who don't know Phil, you should probably go home and cry b/c he is that cool. Here's a quote from Phil, though and that way you can vicariously know him through me transmitting his words to you. You really don't have to cry, I'm sure you know plenty of cool people that I don't & should be crying about, so I think things even out. :)

"But art is my love and my passion, and I want to excel and give glory to God. And I hope to live doing something that I love, rather than doing something just for money and hoping to retire early and then enjoy life. I don't buy into that philosophy either, and I don't think I'll ever retire really as an artist. I hope to be creating until I die, whether I make any money at it or not."

Have a happy weekend everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
What a great Phil quote! :)
happy Friday Aziner! i hope the air is clear and today is a great day to be alive!