Skip to main content
On Sunday I got a call from my friend Nick. He wished me luck out here & said that this was going to be my week. While I did not get a job this week, for the first time I had some form of confirmation that coming out here was not the worst decision ever. I have received 5 phone calls about jobs this week. I have gone on 2 interviews & have another one on Monday. Some of you might be thinking, how is that progress? Until this week I had not gotten a call back on any of the resumes I had sent out & the only interview I had had was not even remotely related to film. Plus, one of the interviews I had this week made me feel great because the woman said that she thought I would be a good fit for the producers. Now I haven't gotten a call back on this job, but I am so okay with that. Why? Because I got what I needed out of the interview, encouragement. And the job is not paid and it is in Woodland Hills. Those of you who went to the Indian restaurant for my birthday will note that was in Woodland Hills, i.e. kinda far from Burbank & freakishly far from were I live now. The second interview I have not gotten a call back from either. This also does not bother me because the job was not exactly what they posted it to be & the pay is quite less than expected. Though, if they offered it I would most definitely take it. And aside from the usual pain that my parents can be, my dad at least has not been pressing the job issue this week. So hooray for that. All in all, it has been a good week. One of the first I've had in awhile. Anyway, have a great weekend all.

May the only flying monkeys you see this weekend be alcohol and/or drug induced . . . I mean, uh . . . I should go now, I've said too much . . .

Comments

Unknown said…
yay Aziner!! i am excited for you because i know you can rock it out there!!

i was driving to walmart last night thinking how much i wanted to chill with you and our other friends and have a good meal and some good drinks... it was definately a good drinking night.

keep being awesome!