Skip to main content

per the comments

Indeed happy Friday to all. Thank you, Shauna. And thank you Garret for seconding that. I must say that I am impressed that you managed to post a comment that started off nice and was not summarily twisted into some kind of heinous insult. Are you losing your touch? The Garret has finally succumbed to his true kind self. Who thought the day would ever arrive? Of course, since you managed to be so kind I will not comment about how ridiculous and slightly pompous it is that you refer to yourself as The Garret. See how I snuck that in there like that pretending like I was gonna be nice. I learned that from you, either that or you just really bring it out in me. Anyhow, I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not sure that our friends Nate & Jared read this here blog, if they do they have never commented on it to me, though I have given them the link, so perhaps they enjoy and then go about their lives trying to forget the pain it causes them to be reminded so frequently that we are all dispersed throughout the country. Yes, perhaps I will pretend that is the truth. Captain Planet was the cool I must say, even though it was ecological propaganda. I'm not anti-earth or anything, but come on. I do have to say that I think you would be the "heart" kid, not because you actually are the heart kid but because it's freakin' hilarious. Shauna can be fire, Nate can be water, Jared can be wind, and I'll be earth. I think that was all of them, right? I don't know, it's been awhile. Anyway, sorry to the others who read this & are not included in this bit of randomness, as always blame Garret even if you don't know him. You would like him if you met him, or maybe not seeing as I don't. :) I kid, you know we all love you. And I really will write back to that email at some point maybe.

Okay, so as not to be a jerk & completely direct this post to a small group & thus make it something that I probably should have just emailed, I will write something for the enjoyment of everyone.
places that suck:
Kinko's- I know it seems like a haven where all office functions that you do not have the equipment to perform can take place, but it is really a place that can suck the joy out of your life by not performing the tasks you dream of in a timely fashion or at all really. Today was the second pain in the neck trip I've made to Kinko's out here & trust me, 2 are enough. Of course in the end my fax was free as the guy screwed it up the first time, so hazaa on that little fact b/c otherwise it was going to cost me $10 for something that had already become a huge pain to my life.

Canada- the place where said fax was to be sent. Plus it's really just the bastard child of France & no one likes that. Okay, that's not entirely true, the France thing, but it sounded funny in my head so I had to say it & I know you're laughing right now so you have nothing to complain about unless you aren't laughing in which case maybe you're a Frenchie sympathizer & then I don't know what the heck you're doing reading this. I am of course kidding. I like to make jokes about France simply because they amuse me, it is largely baseless, save for that whole president whose name rhymes thing, that really gets under my skin. Anyway, Vancouver is nice so Canada doesn't entirely suck. The rest of it may suck, I don't know, I've never been anywhere else. Actually, the part just north of Iowa doesn't suck either because it wouldn't let my stupid roommates in last November. Who thought it would be a good idea to take a spur of the moment trip to Canada?? That was a dumb idea if you ask me. And since I'm the only one who posts here I think that's the opinion we'll be going with today & every other day for that matter.

Have a good night all & enjoy the weekend! For me, I plan to get some work done tomorrow that I didn't feel like doing today & then go to a garage sale & hopefully get some cool stuff for my apt. Hazaa!

(It's weird that spell check wants to replace freakin with foreskin, right? Don't worry, I told it not to.)

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay! thanks for letting me be fire1 :)
it was all very well cast!