Skip to main content
So I built a couch yesterday. I totally rule at assembling Ikea furniture. Although, I haven't been able to get that chair together. But whatever, I'm 3 for 4 and I managed 2 sizeable objects by myself, so I'd say that's pretty good.

I cooked again last night, I finally bought some chicken as I found some that was not too expensive, so that made my day. Just made a little chicken & lo mein with that lovely stir fry sauce that I discovered last semester. Good stuff. Cooking is a good outlet for me, so I would say I've been feeling very zen of late, except I don't believe in all that zen stuff, so never mind.

I was watching Will & Grace last night & they totally made a captain planet reference, it was hilarious. :) Plus they made fun of kabala, a lot, so that was also amusing. I don't know if I spelled that right, but you know what I'm talking about.

Comments