Skip to main content
Today's FPA goes to Shauna who is so awesome plus props for being the only one to utilize the new comments feature on the blog.

Today has been a good day. If you are reading this before 10 am on Thursday then please pray for me as I have an interview! If you are reading this after 10 am, then pray that you will soon be hearing joyful job news from me. In other good news, I talked to Phil today which was pretty cool. It's been awhile since I've talked to him on the phone, though we have been corresponding through email. To all of those whom I owe emails, they will be coming soon I promise.

Have a happy Thursday everyone! Enjoy the beginning of September. For those in college, enjoy it, it's a pretty good gig. :)

been feeling the Oasis flavor lately, here's a little sample for everyone:
"May your smile
Shine on
Don’t be scared
Your destiny may keep you warm"

no flying monkeys sited this evening, so you're all safe

Comments