Skip to main content
You know how work can get in the way of seeing a movie in the middle of the day? It can be quite obnoxious like that. Ah well, at least I'll be getting a paycheck tomorrow. That will be helpful to pay for the binge drinking that might ensue should my dad not end up making it out here on Monday. I'm kidding about the drinking, but I would be quite depressed if things don't work out. He called today & said it might not happen. The one really good thing that was going to happen for me in like 3 1/2 months and now it's iffy. That's always a nice way to make the day suck. Not to mention the people, and by that I mean someone who I know doesn't read this so don't feel bad, who when you're talking to them about something serious start talking about the new car they're gonna buy next. Can I just say that I was talking about how I probably will not be able to pay my own rent for *another* month, and she starts talking about what new car she's going to buy next. That's awesome. And yeah I decided to bring back the old school method of emphasis, I always liked it better. Italics has its place, all caps is good sometimes, but often overemphasizes, but the double asterisk is always appropriate. So, that will about do it for me. It's a good two hours before I'm going to go to bed, but I have run out of anything interesting to say. I know, you are surprised that I did not comment on the debates tonight. What's there to say? You already know how I feel. If not, well I just haven't done a very good job of proliferating my John Kerry is a douche message. I'd make political tshirts, but that probably only ups my chances of getting killed out here & that's an occurrence that we're trying to keep to a minimum.

Comments