Skip to main content

even the toilet is from Ikea!

I find myself working a new job this week for a company called Green Room Pictures. My first day of work I drafted a letter to a rep about prices for distributing this film my producer has the rights to. I had to compile some data from a spreadsheet and justify the prices we were asking. After that I had to type up an option agreement. Today I got a subscription to Variety and Screen Daily for the office and I read part of a script. Starting a new job is kinda scary, but I really like it so far, 2 days of course being a fantastic measure of job satisfaction. Tomorrow I will be helping to assemble some more Ikea furniture for the office. Yay for those Swedes & their cheap furniture! Save for the couch apparently that we are having delivered to the office this weekend that cost almost $1200. Crazy. Oh, and just in case there is any question, the toilet is actually not from Ikea, but almost everything else is, including the bathroom sink and the water dish for the dog. Yes, my producer and his wife bring their dog to the office. It's great! I'll keep you posted as to the goings on of my work life. Have a happy day everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
Yay Aziner!! :)