Skip to main content

evil snapple trucks and jerks at the bank

I came home the other day to find a Snapple truck blocking my driveway. No thank you. I do like Snapple, but that was uncool. I should have asked for some free since he was causing me an inconvenience. And then today I went to the bank and the one closest to my house has literally only 20 parking spots. All of them were full, but a BMW pulled out just as I got there, so that all worked out. But when I went inside there were only 4 people in the bank. If we do the math correctly that means each person drove 5 cars. So I'm thinking about this and I believe the traffic congestion in LA would be greatly alleviated if each person would only drive one car at a time. Of course, you might have some kind of outlandish theory that maybe people were in the bank parking lot and not patronizing the bank. It's a little crazy to say that, I mean there are signs clearly marking the spaces as only for bank customers, and surely on a street filled with shops and no parking to speak of, no one would consider utilizing the bank parking lot for anything but their banking needs. Jerks.

On a less jerky note, my dad said he is for sure gonna make it out here now, so depression averted. Yay.

Comments