Skip to main content
pumpkin spice latte = a little bit of joy in a cup :)
It's Starbucks special latte right now, so if you find yourself near a Starbucks you should stop and get some deliciousness.

Not too much going on right now, just sitting on the phone on hold, so I thought I would leave a little message for all of you wonderful people who read this. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend & call a friend you haven't talked to in awhile. This is not some sort of attempt to get any of you to call me. Call someone you haven't been in touch with in longer than you can remember. It will make their day & probably yours too. That person I was waiting for on hold was a friend I hadn't spoken with in quite some time & it was nice to have a real conversation. Email is great, but nothing beats hearing someone's voice. Well, nothing beats drinking coffee and chatting, but when distance is an issue, nothing beats talking on the phone. So, when you have some time to spare, make that call. If they're like me they'll be smiling like a fool for hours afterwards & isn't that a great thing to do for a friend?

And as I haven't warned you of in awhile, watch for flying monkeys.

Comments