Skip to main content

Red Sox baseball = woo!

Two games tied 4-4 (including Game 4), 4 runs tonight in the 4th inning, and tomorrow night the 4th game we need to win. Anyone else sensing a pattern? Red Sox, baby! Get your red on tomorrow- tshirts, sox, underwear, whatever. I will send a dollar to any guy who paints his fingernails red for tomorrow, watches the game, and cheers for the Red Sox.* Yay for awesome baseball! Props to the umps tonight for having two meetings and making the right call both times. Woo!

From the Simpson's commercial:

Take me out to the ballgame
Take me out to the crowd
Buy me a beer and a beer and a beer
Homer!
. . . and some nachos

So I got another job today. I have 3 sort of part-time assistant jobs right now, all film related, so yay. We'll see where this takes us. It's kind of nice having non-traditional employment. It's a little crazy, but the free time is nice. Here's hoping that I start making enough to pay rent . . .

Have a happy Wednesday everyone! For anyone who might be wondering, I am still in a happy mood. I'm in a place that I want to make life happen & when you do that you feel better about everything.

* Seriously, I can't even give myself a dollar, but should you want to send me proof by mail that you did this I will be highly amused & I don't think you can really put a price on my happiness, can you?

Comments