Skip to main content
Welcome back to our long lost friend of a topic, Garden State. A shout of jubilation rises throughout the land, and by land I mean the 7 people who read this. :) Okay, maybe 5, but you know that you are all excited to return to this topic after all it is one of the best movies you've ever seen. The point of this return is that I saw Garden State for the 5th time today. And it's just as wonderful as I had remembered.

Anyway, not much else to say right now, it's another really late night. Any wisdom you were hoping to find here tonight is simply not available right now. Should you however wish to contact me personally for any kind of insight feel free to. Note: not a shameless attempt to boost the number of emails gracing my inbox. RV & I cooked some rockin' good food tonight, anyone interested in some gooey, delicious caramel brownies is welcome to stop by my house. Note: is a shameless attempt to attract more visitors. ;) I'm leaving you all now because sleep sounds really excellent.

And of course, be wary of volant primates.

Comments