Skip to main content

apparently I'm psychic

I know this must be true, otherwise the loan people wouldn't expect me to know how much to pay and the date it is due without sending me a bill. So, goodbye Mr. Franklin plus some. What a horrible way to realize it's been 6 months since graduation. It hardly seems possible.

And today makes it 3 months until my birthday. I must be old. ;)

Overall, today was a good day, dinner with the roommates at my Mexican place, Target, looking for dogs to adopt, ER with Nicole, chatting with Pieter, and to top it all off I got an email from Phil. And yes, that means what you think it does, a Phil quote. So among other things we have been talking about perception. We've been philosophizing and pondering about perception, reality, and the difference between the two. Tonight this is what Phil had to share on the topic.
"Who knows how much we think we know about the world is right? I think someone should go out there and see it- just to be sure."

This is good advice for anything really, so instead of sitting and reading admittedly interesting things on the internet such as this, go out and live in the real world for a bit. You just might like it. And you just might see something.

Comments