Skip to main content

froth overkill

So to copy my brother who was copying our beloved Craig Kilborn, here's a little "to ______ with love."

To P.Diddy with love. Quite a campaign you started there. It was a substantial failure, but don't feel too bad, you still have your cool tshirts to peddle. I don't think anyone died, so you can be glad about that.

To the Starbucks girl with love. When making my latte, instead of commenting to your co-worker how you do not like coffee, perhaps you should make sure you are not putting an unholy amount of foam in my drink. Might I suggest employment at an establishment that sells any kind of product you do like?

To Friday with love. How much more joyful of a day you are when I am actually employed.

To the Tortilla Grill with love. Your quesadillas con pollo and hot salsa make for quite a delicious lunch. How I enjoy having a great restaurant within walking distance of my job. I also enjoy that your employees are so friendly to me. Looking like several different races (Hispanic, Italian, Indian) is quite handy.

To bedtime with love. You are a most welcome part of the night. Here's hoping I can actually sleep tonight.

Comments

Pete said…
you are funny