Skip to main content

Go Bush!

Woo! First of all, can we just go back to the days when they call the election? 2000 was a fluke okay, let's not have this whole I'm not gonna concede crap. Ah well, at least he didn't concede and then take it back like someone else we all know and dislike.

Anyway, so a couple of things that I have realized recently. One, I dislike talking about politics with people who disagree with me AND do not know what they are talking about. I think this is because I have been into politics since I was about 6. No kidding. I remember sitting in First Grade and doing our class vote for George H.W. Bush and Michael Dukakis. Bush won that class vote in case you are curious. I remember saying in 5th grade that if Clinton won I would move to India. I would have too if I had any money. Same thing in 9th grade. And then the year I turned 18 there was a presidential election and I got to vote for George W. Bush. And I'm happy to say that I did that again today. Having been interested in politics for so long, I am fairly confident in my knowledge of many issues and thus get frustrated when people cannot back up their opinions. I also realize that I am a political nerd. This realization due in part to the fact that I was watching the election coverage on Fox News and at the same time keeping track of it online.

Anyway, it is pretty late & I'm reasonably sure that Bush has won, so I can go to bed content that all is right in the world.

Comments