Skip to main content

good luck exploring the infinite abyss

"love sucks and snow is cold. you should come home."
Best quote I've heard in awhile. :)

I'm happy to say that it snowed in Omaha tonight.

I'm ready to get back to LA, everyone I know here is in love & while that's all great for them, it pretty much just sucks for me.

So as not to make this a whole depressing entry here are a few good things:
~ Garden State comes out on dvd in one month
~ my new niece or nephew will be born in just about 2 1/2 weeks
~ the new U2 cd is fanfreakin'tastic
~ I talked to Steve the other night which is always a happy thing.

Yeah, that's about all I have right now. While it's been nice to be here, it's also been really hard mostly as a result of the aforementioned love thing. Give me a break, I'm trying my best here.

Comments