Skip to main content

happiness is not a fish that you can catch

Yes, listening to a little Our Lady Peace right now. Excellent music. Guess what tonight brings! The premiere of Arrested Development! Good stuff kids. This is one of two shows guaranteed to make me laugh, the other being Scrubs in case you are interested, as you should be. Both are quite funny and deserve all accolades bestowed upon them.

Coffee update: So I realize that I've mentioned coffee quite frequently in my recent posts, so I thought I would offer you an update regarding Starbucks holiday lattes. I have now tried them all except Peppermint & Mocha, which just sounds gross to me. The Gingerbread latte which was the one afflicted with so much foam, was not so great even after I scraped away most of the offending froth. Today I tried the Eggnog latte. This one was okay. But it must be noted that the Pumpkin Spice latte is by far the best, so save yourself some time and about $15 and just take my word for it. :) Or you could just forget all the coffee and go for a chai latte which is a cup full of sweet deliciousness. Does the whole Indian thing make me a little biased? Yes. Should that matter? No because the joy of chai is a universal truth, and whether or not I agree with this truth doesn't alter it's trueness.

How to tell if you should keep looking for a church:
If you pay more attention to the architecture of the church building than the sermon, and keep thinking how it would be a cool place to film something, you should probably keep looking.

My roommate Nicole is going to be looking for churches with me, so look for future installments of this segment. Hopefully soon the segment will turn to: How to tell you've found the right church. It's an adventure that can be quite frustrating, but it's nice to have someone likeminded going with me. Going to church by yourself can be quite depressing, especially for someone the polar opposite of outgoing. I really don't think people were meant to go through life alone. Unfortunately, those of us who graduate college but are not married sort of fall through the cracks of the church. Nicole and I were talking about that today. There seems to be a slow shift (hopefully we're shifting) in people who don't get married right out of college. Those of you who know me well know how much I want to get married when the time is right, but honestly I cannot imagine being married this young. It would be nice if girls did not attend college simply for their MRS degrees. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with girls wanting to be housewives/stay-at-home moms. I hope someday to be able be one, for awhile at least. What I do have a problem with is people who are wasting time and money on a degree they never intend to use. Where's the sense in that? Anyway, there's certainly more to talk about on that subject, but not today. Perhaps I will revisit it at another time. Should you desire to read some interesting, and by that I mean completely made up, statistics on relationships, go here: http://www.geocities.com/azalea219/stats. Note: these statistics were not written out of bitterness, but rather for the amusement of myself and others who enjoy humor. Enjoy this second week of November. I will be unless something goes horribly wrong, but since that is in the hands of the French there is no guarantee. No, I'm not talking about that jerk whose name rhymes, but rather my boss, who is actually pretty cool, regardless of the French thing. ;)

Comments