Skip to main content

it tastes like childhood

Yes, I realize two posts in one day probably makes me look like a loser or something, but the way I see it you have two choices. You can be glad that I update my blog so often, thus offering you a great amount of joy throughout the week. Or you can think I'm a loser, and secretly be glad that I update my blog so often. Either way, you know you like it & you should probably not be thinking bad things about me because that's just not cool & I don't really think I want anyone not cool reading this blog, so perhaps you have some serious thinking to do, eh? No, I'm not Canadian. I went to Canada once. Vancouver. It's pretty chill.

I had ramen noodles for dinner tonight because I didn't feel like cooking. I made them the way my mom did when we were growing up. She used to put a little bit of instant potatoes in them to soak up the excess water. It sounds nasty I know, but it's like eating my childhood. Delicious.

I got an email from Phil today, which means yep, a new Phil quote. Yeah, I bet now you think I'm pretty cool for posting twice in one day, otherwise you would not be getting this quote. And of course your life would be much less fulfilling without it. I'm not going to explain the specific context of this quote because I feel it is meaningful without context. Should you disagree you can feel free to notify me.

"It's all that's swirling around my head all the time though. Sometimes I think it's going to explode, I'm so anxious to LIVE."

Have a happy Friday. Do something fun. And see if you can figure out what really cool thing happens in 46 days. (If you have trouble with the counting, you should end up on a Tuesday.)

Comments