Skip to main content

look at the duck!

So the next time I decide I want to make apple tarts, please remind me how I don't like to slice apples. Oh well, they turned out quite well. There are some left, so if you're wanting some baked goods, head over to my house. :) I'm looking forward to our Christmas party because that means making fun holiday food. I quite enjoy that.

Nicole and I were discussing how in order to pass the time on the drive home we sometimes call our parents. When you're driving 7 mph to get home, talking on the phone is not dangerous, don't worry. Anyway, this coupled with the issue of occasionally feeling compelled to yell out certain expletives while driving can be bad. How to explain that? It was the radio? The parentals would still be upset at me listening to those kinds of things on the radio. It was the guy in the next car? Not very plausible. The safest bet is to try to convince them that what you actually said was, "Look at the duck!" For best results you should probably research what kind of ducks are native to your specific part of the country. Good luck.

I like how being lazy in my apartment tends to mean that we don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to find a parking spot somewhere so we just walk instead. For those of you who may not know, when people decide to open any type of establishment in Los Angeles, they never think that they might want patrons to frequent their establishment. I know this must be true because otherwise they would have said to themselves, hey how will my patrons get here? They will drive. Where will they put their cars? Oh, I guess no where since there is no parking anywhere. Oh well, I guess my business will fail. Guess, I didn't care that much since I didn't think this thing through too well. We ended up walking almost 2 miles today, it was fun.

Okay, I'm tired so I think I'm gonna go to bed kinda early tonight. Gasp. Have a wonderful week everyone! And don't forget to watch for flying monkeys. :)

Comments

Ronnie said…
You being from the Midwest should know quite well that "If you build it, they will come". And in this case the will come by car, train, bus, skateboard, or by walking. :)
aziner said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aziner said…
Yes, but in the Midwest we actually have parking. It works out quite well. :)