Skip to main content

nice to meet you Mr. Franklin

Hazaa for a happy hump day! (Not like that, but in the Wednesday is referred to as "hump day" and I needed it for alliteration kind of way)

I worked a full day today.

We might be hiring Martin, better known as the hot French guy.

We got my new computer in the office today.

Shauna booked her ticket to visit over spring break! (This actually happened yesterday, but I'm mentioning it today.)

I got real mail this week from RV.

Ronnie figured out the goodness that happens on Dec. 28.

Here's an effective way to inspire a good work ethic: give the person who's working for you a hundred dollars right away. Sound crazy? I'm okay with that b/c that is what the new guy I'm working for did today. I'm working on this side project that involves organizing, which I quite enjoy and I'm getting paid pretty well for it and it's pretty much at my leisure as long as it's done before Christmas. Notice how I wanted to start working on it tonight. $100 is good incentive. Don't worry, I watched South Park instead, but knowing that the guy I'm working for is appreciative of my help is a very happy thing.

Here are some good lyrics from Good Charlotte:
And maybe I'm just scared
To face the things I feel
It's easier to walk away from everything

Separate my soul
With all the things we shared
I'm fallin' to pieces now
Say a prayer for me
When you go to bed
I'm in need of your faith now

(This is not how I feel right now, I just really love those lyrics because some times I do feel like that.)

Comments