Skip to main content
So I've been thinking about this Scott Peterson verdict the past couple of days. And it makes me sad. Not because I necessarily disagree with the jury's decision, but regardless of his guilt or innocence, a young woman and her baby are still dead as the result of a heinous act. I don't presume to know how Laci felt, but I do know about women in general. And I know that for many their dream is to find that special someone and start a family with him. And the very thought of being with the man they love & who loves them back and bringing a life into this world makes them happy beyond imagination. The idea of being pregnant & carrying & protecting that new little life is beautiful. I find it tragic that she was murdered in what I imagine to be one of the happiest times of her life. And that the man convicted of ending hers and her baby's life was the person she probably trusted the most in the world, makes it all the sadder. I don't understand this world sometimes and I don't understand people.

Comments