Skip to main content
So tonight I thought I would drink some chai and watch the new episode of South Park and somehow all the stupid crap that happened today would just go away. One big problem with that plan, we're out of milk, and you can't make proper chai sans milk. And let me just clarify that it's not like today was a bad day, it's just all these little things that culminate into sadness. Like that lady who was driving like she couldn't see my car on the road, which actually turns out to be my fault as I forgot to turn off my invisibility cloak. Then there's the problem of four people working in my office where there are only two parking spots. Not being able to find parking annoys me because then I just drive around and around wasting precious gas. And the most frustrating thing is that at the end of the day I have a pretty good life, but these retarculous things just upset me sometimes & that feels so stupid. It's just frustrating because I do my best to be a giving person because I live with the theory that some little thing I do for someone may just brighten their day & the smallest amount of my time is much less important than someone else's happiness. But then it comes down to the fact that somedays all I want is my own happiness & everyone else can just take a raincheck. That's a pretty self-centered thing to say I think, but I'm no good to anyone else if I feel empty. And today I kind of do.

Comments

Unknown said…
Aziner, that totally makes sense! you take care of yourself my friend!!