Skip to main content

egg salad sickness

I'm watching the Food Network as I am often wont to do seeing as I'm all about the cooking, but I have it on mute as I am listening to music. Weird, I know. Anyway, in its silence the Food Network has been showing me all sorts of interesting things. One not so interesting thing though is egg salad in bulk. Bleh. Egg salad makes me want to hurl anyway, the thought of it, the smell, the look, the texture, all oozing spewy badness. But en masse it serves to exponentially multiply this regurgitating reflex. Ay, a little alliteration for ya there at 1 am. Not every blogger will do that for you.

I know it's been too long since I've blogged when the blogger.com site is no longer listed in my history & I have to actually type the entire thing out. Travesty. Though, I will at this time take a moment to warn you of a possible blogging hiatus. On Friday I will be leaving for my sister's house in Houston for the holidays. I will be spending time with my nieces and the adult type people in my family, but mainly the children ;) so I'm not sure how much I will be internetting. I thought it fair to give you ample warning to that you can mentally prepare yourself for the possible lack of musings from me. Of course, there is a possibility that I will have plenty of time to blog, but I'm not sure at this point, so I don't want to get your hopes up.

New fun things to drink, sadly all alcohol free . . . Silk Nog, this is soy milk egg nog for those of you who don't know what Silk is. My affinity for soy milk has waned over the past months, but this soy milk egg nog is quite delightful. It's all the holiday spirit without being too holiday spirity and no spirits. Ha, so this one time my brother tried to convince some people that Spirit Fest, this big all day concert with Christian bands we used to have in Omaha, was actually this big alcohol festival. Fun stuff kids. Other new good drink, V8 Smoothies Mixed Berry Cream. All the Vitamin C and some other good nutrient stuff for you.

Check out Zach Braff's blog from today: http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/blog/index.html. How long have I been decrying the removal of the Ewok's song at the end of Return of the Jedi in the new crapmastered versions? More proof that Zach & I should be "friends." ;)

Comments