Skip to main content

feather pants

So since it is often quite chilly in my house and as I have this down throw that is quite festive I thought I'd put it on my bed. Unfortunately since it is filled with down there are now little tiny white feathers adorning just about everything including but not limited to my computer screen, the other throw on my bed, and of course my pajama pants which I just noticed. How fun.

So Nicole blogs on myspace and since I'm all about the blog commenting, I joined myspace to comment on her blog. You can read her blog here: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/10113071. You will be at times amazed by how similar our blog entries are. That's b/c we do a lot of crap together, i.e. participate in the "let's get a life" program. Anyway, seeing as I joined myspace I thought I'd at least edit my profile & direct people who stumble across that space to come here. Unfortunately, the site was being all craptacular and nothing was working, but should you wish to check out the little amount of stuff there, you can go here: http://profiles.myspace.com/users/10604501.

Bet you didn't know I used to be a ninja. Remind me to tell you more about that next time. Yes, I am using shameless television teaser tactics to pique your interest. Did it work? If you're lucky, I may even post a picture or two . . .

Comments