Skip to main content

hot french love making

I have been mildly chastised for my blogging slackerishness of late. And so I offer my sincerest apologies to anyone who has suffered any type of boredom from this silly oversight on my part. As you can see from the great lack of commenting I was quite unaware that anyone read my blog that often and as such didn't know the importance of my posting, other than for my own amusement of course. (This shall not be misconstrued as an attempt to garner more comments.) But since this issue has been brought to my attention I will do my best to resume my regular blogging in order to please the audience no matter how small and lurker-y it is.

So note to self: don't schedule a 6:30 am flight in order to get home at 10 am, making it possible to go to work in the afternoon. 6:30 flight means getting up at 4, 4 = 2 PST, work until 6 means having been up already for 16 hours, going to bed at 11 = a 21 hour day. In no universe is this a good thing. Also, might I point out that were it not for bubble invading elbow girl, I might have gotten at least a little sleep on the plane, but I guess that's too much to ask for.

Someone should really invent some type of flat surface upon which cars are able to travel from one location to another. This would be really helpful & could be made out of something like pavement or concrete. Oh wait, I think they already invented those. They're called streets! So stop using the freakin' alley as a road. I have to go into the alley, it's where my garage is & it's quite frustrating when jerks in their fancy little cars or big stupid delivery trucks make it perilous for me to try to leave home or return. My car has an offending white stripe along one side to prove it. It's a little difficult to convince someone that it's a racing stripe when it's only on one side...

Zach Braff has informed me (by way of his blog) that ratings for Scrubs are only okay this season. This is what you need to do, watch the show especially if you have one of those nielsen's boxes that I don't believe exist. Watch the show, tell your friends. If it gets cancelled, I blame you. Besides, a weekly dose of Zach Braff & great comedy writing is good for your health. For real. It's on at 9:30/8:30 central, figure out what that means for you.

Oh hey! It's Wednesday! (I'm still off with the whole time off & traveling business.) I hope you had a happy hump day, not related to that French thing.

Comments

raj said…
WTF mate? Hot French Love Making? Sometimes my titles are bizarre, but I like to think they have some correlation. I find none on your part.
aziner said…
Correlation is for amateurs. ;) Nah, it correlates to something Nicole said earlier that day & was funny, but I did not feel like telling the story. Plus, I figured a title like that would raise some questions & thus prompt people to ask questions. Ha! You have fallen prey to my scheme. For those of you who don't know, Raj is my brother, his blog is way cool & almost as funny as mine, you should check it out.
Ronnie said…
I think somebody has sex on their mind..haha
aziner said…
eh, no comment ;)