Skip to main content

a request

For now you shall find no sarcasm here.
Please read this: http://fishtones.blogspot.com/2004/12/one-thing-i-ask.html, and pray.

I consider Tommy and his wife Jen to be dear friends. They are fun and funny and have the most giving spirits. They have been part of my life since I was little. I was at their wedding, and have had the fortune to babysit their 3 lovely young children on so many occasions. And Tommy's parents were the wonderful people who let me stay with them for 2 months when I first moved out to Los Angeles last summer. I care deeply about Tommy and the people his life touches.

Tom and Jen are the kind of people with whom you can have a deeply theological discussion and then turn around and talk about the Simpsons or Tommy Boy. They have a wonderful sense of humor. They have been married for 15+ years and are as in love with each other now as ever. You can see it in the way they look at one another and in the little gestures they make. I have always said that I want my marriage to be like theirs because I have had the great fortune of observing how much they love and care for one another and their children. Even if you don't know them, you would like them. They're wonderful people.

So I, like my brother, ask you to pray for Tommy and his family. Please.

Comments