Skip to main content

out of control

I would just like to thank Pieter for his inquiry that led to the long and painful journey into the world of humping. Everyone please do your best not to read into that last phrase.

Ronnie, I would just like to point out that if my entire readership plus two strangers would comment on my blog I would surpass your little 25 in no time. Or if two of my readers would decide to use my blog as a forum to slander each other I would also not have a problem surpassing that number. However, I'm not about the numbers, I'm simply interested in divulging my thoughts here and encouraging whatever discussion may grow out of that. Also, I must add that I'm somewhat disturbed that you commented on Shauna's blog. I think it's great that you went there & felt compelled to comment. I'm just saying that it's a little weird for me how you are trying to ensnare one of my friends who has not become caught in this web of craziness. ;) You know what I'm saying though? It's interesting how much my world and Pieter's world have begun to overlap in just two months since he & I started talking. It's cool though. The internet is fun.

Anyone want to join the production company Nicole and I are starting? We don't have any money, so there's one little thing you'll have to do to help us raise capital, but we promise working with us will be the most fun you'll ever have. We'll just sit around chatting and brainstorming and giggling like school girls. (Now I've piqued Raj's interest.) Out of our chatting we'll write brilliant screenplays and produce them. Sounds like a great job right? If you're interested, just let me know and I will tell you how you can aid in raising fundage. It's a solid plan. Anyone is welcome to join us, whatever your specialty we'll find a place for you & your only job is to do what you love and have fun working with friends. You can't beat that. The goal is to have this place up & running by the time we're 25, so in just about 2 years. We will also be taking submissions for the company name at this time. I know it will be difficult, but please try to refrain from offering profane suggestions, we want a cool name.

Oh, I totally just remembered what I needed to tell you all. You may have noticed at the very bottom of the page that I have given into whoring my blog out to Google. I'm not allowed to talk about the ads, and to tell you that I can actually get paid when people are interested in the wonderful links Google has to offer and click on them. I can't say all that. I put them at the bottom so that if you're not interested in helping my financial situation you can just ignore them and my plight completely. ;)

Comments

Unknown said…
Aziner, i shall try my best to get you past 25 comments... because we all know the quality is there. :)
Ronnie said…
Whoa, Aziner you slowly are starting to sound like the "man". But you can't hold me down, telling me whos blog I can or cannot comment. For your info, I clicked on Shauna's name and her profile came up and it said her occupation was Resident Director, which as you know is my occupation. That means we are instantly connected because the R.D. family is a tightnit group that trancends color, creed, and blogs. Plus she likes the Killers. Happy Hump Weekend to all!
aziner said…
Thanks, Shauna, you rock! I have that waterfall candle you sent me lit right now, it's awesome. :) I will never forget that time at Target with the candles. Ha. I'm sure Jared still thinks we're crazy.

Ronnie, I didn't say you couldn't post on Shauna's blog, I just said it was weird. Don't be getting all crazy with me. And do I have to explain again how this hump thing works? Yes, I realize how that sounds. Only Wednesday is hump day. You can't have a hump weekend, not in the completely non-sexual sense of Wednesday. Hump weekends should only be a topic of discussion between you and your wife once you get one.
Ronnie said…
What if I work on weekends and Wednesday is my off day? Then the weekend would be my "hump" because it's in the middle of my work week.
aziner said…
The hump of the week is not person specific, but rather based off of the conventional calendar week in which Wednesday falls in the middle.
Pete said…
I for one, love hump latesaturdaynightatworkslashbloggingearlysundaymorningbeforei'veevengonetosleep......wow it's hard to type without the space bar.
aziner said…
Pieter, for being so clever & making me laugh a lot tonight, I hereby officially grant you with a hump latesaturdayetc.allthatotherstuff. Only for you and only in the hump Wednesday sense of things b/c I completely just realized how it sounded for me to grant you a hump, but since it's 4 am and really funny to me right now I will not edit that to make it sound any differently. Hazaa for late nights!
Unknown said…
Aziner, i agree with your conventional wednesday as hump day, but i also see Ronnie's point. i, as a fellow RD, know how crazy the weekend can be especially when on duty. and when on duty during the weekend I feel similar wednesday hump qualities Saturday/Saturday night. As a good "9" would i am seeing all side of this and am unable to decide for myself only others :)
Ronnie said…
Yah, and I was on duty this weekend, so Wednesday is looking pretty humpalicious to me.
aziner said…
Ah, Shauna, where would I be without you and your 9-ness? For those of you who don't know what the crap we're talking about, look up enneagrams on the internet or find an enneagram book at the bookstore. It's quite fascinating stuff. I'm a 2. If you look it up post what you think you are and we can have lovely enneagram discussions this week, it will be fun.

Props for saying "humpalicious" Ronnie.
Ronnie said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ronnie said…
I'm the 7, which is the Generalist. At first look I thought I'd be a skeptic, and I was skeptic that I was a 7 when I finished the test. But I read the description of a 7, and I couldn't believe how much it is me. Even the 7, as a little 7, was me as a child. Man these tests are great, along with the other thousands that exist to place people in some class system. Lucky number 7. Vegas here I come.
Pete said…
I'm number four...does that win anything in vegas?
Unknown said…
i guess it could win something is vegas, i don't know i have not yet been there to find out for myself