Skip to main content

questions drip from my umbrella . . .

How can tomorrow already be Friday?
How can a week have passed since I was seeing their beautiful faces everyday?
How can my feelings for someone change 6 times in one conversation?
How can life take you so many places you never expected?
How can I know that I need Him so dearly and push Him away so callously?
How can I wait any longer not having any idea if the one thing I really want will ever happen for me?
How can time seem so fluid?
How can I talk to you til all hours of the morning and never be so sure that you're not the one I'm waiting for?
How can I be in a business that is so driven by money and hate money and the unabashed pursuit of it?
How can I see you and not know if I've met you yet?
How can there be Ikea in the Middle East, does that not seem odd?
How can I suddenly forget how to spell Australia?
How can I post this with its bizarre melange of personal questions, random questions, and a French word?
How can I not? Right, by not pushing the "Publish Post" button, but why write something here if I don't intend to share it?

(. . . I know the sky will break and bleed its light and kiss my face with mercy)

Comments

Ronnie said…
Sometimes asking questions is better than receiving answers.
aziner said…
Sometimes, but sometimes there are answers that you need and they never seem to come soon enough . . .